Nominated employers must first have signed the Employers’ Pledge of Fair Employment Practices as well as the Tripartite Standards that have been launched so far.
If nominated employers have yet to pledge and/or sign the Tripartite Standards, they will be encouraged to do so in order to be eligible for the Award.
To sign the Pledge, click here.
To sign the Tripartite Standards, click here.
There are 4 categories under the TA Award
- FAIR AND PROGRESSIVE EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES
- WORK-LIFE EXCELLENCE
- AGE INCLUSIVE PRACTICES
- RESPONSIBLE BEST SOURCING
In every category, we are looking to understand the management strategy and how the leadership is committed to the particular strategy. We are also looking at the extent and consistency in the end-to-end strategy implementation.
Companies should demonstrate how they value their workforce and also facilitate the progress of their workforce through their practices in different areas namely:
- Business case for implementing the strategies and practices of respective award categories
- Management commitment demonstrated toward enabling the success of implementation
- Range and extent of the various policies, process and systems to facilitate consistent implementation and sustainability
- Effectiveness of the strategies and programmes
- Commitment to continuous improvement
The specific criteria for each award category will vary. To know more about the different TA Award categories, please click here.